All our clothes and hats are designed and hand crafted in Greece by our expertise collaborators.
Fabrics used in Retro junkees’ clothing lines are cotton 100%. Our designs have minimal perspective and combines unusual trims/materials (like traces, ribbons, pom poms, tangled jewelery etc.) with classy fabrics. The same minimal style keeps in its colour palette, as well, having 2 basic colours, off white and black. Dresses, jumpsuits, kimonos, kaftans, pants, turbans etc.
On the other hand, in the hat manufacturing process, our basic materials are linen straw and original Equador Panama straw ones, all made in Greece. Combines the traditional Greek technique of an old headwear with trendy shades of today, creating unique fashion art items.
Inspiration comes out from every day life, Greek culture but also childhood memories from an unforgettable Greek summer, sea salt and art in all shapes.
Very fast, our company became popular and a lot of famous showbiz ladies as well as fashion bloggers wear our products. Retro Junkee’s products can be found in selected shops around Greece, Cyprus and abroad as well as in our eshop: www.retrojunkee.com
For more information: email@example.com
Lab/premises: Αgamemnonos 18, Cholargos 15561 Tel. No. 2130888880 και 6944553217
FB : https://www.facebook.com/Retrojunkee/
Wholesales inquires: ΤΗΕ GARAGE PROJECT 100 Vouliagmenis Avenue, Glyfada
You can find us in:
– Aya,Glyfada – Eden beach hotel, Lagonissi
Rest of Greece
– Bella donna, Florina – Godai seascape, Hermioni Peloponnesos – Semantron Resort hotel, Aigio Pelopennesos
– Cavo Tagoo,Mykonois – Chania – Chic, Ios – Elianoi, Paxoi – Flea Gallery,Naxos – Narkissos art, Naxos – Kanabes Resort Hotel,Oia Santorini – Lido Hotel, Thassos – Mavro provato, Kythnos – Narte31,Corfu
– Pαrteρι, Tinos – Paros – Selestinas house, Oia Santorini – Solymar, Mykonos – Skopelos – Staroom,Mykonos – Symi matters,Symi – Thita,Serifos – Under a fig tree,Santorini – Utopia,Lindos Rhodes – White Rocks Hotel, Kefalonia – Ypatia, Mykonos
– Allion Beach Hotel, Agia Napa – Neuro,Larnaca – The Barne shop, Lefkara
– Evangelatou shop, Brussels